Sunday, January 9, 2011

09 January 2011

Long Day. The wind is howling through the doors of the law school as I type. Got back to Tallahassee a few minutes ago. Everything in my apartment is in good order. Well, except that my cable and internet don't work. Hence, why I'm in the law school typing this. I have a tradition that I eat Burger King in airports. This tradition goes way back. I've skipped it the last few years because I'm trying to be healthy, but I had a pretty intense craving for it today, and well I let myself fall in to it. Met a cute girl in the airport - Italian language graduate student from Chicago. "Blah blah my boyfriend blah blah". At least she was honest about it in the first paragraph. Two classes tomorrow International Intellectual Property and Constitutional law II. Then I gotta get my internet working again and clean up and order books and prepare for Tuesday - getting it on right off the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment