Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 january 2011

Well I missed a day. Just got back form a "social". As boring as they ever were except now I don't have a crew. actually they weren't always boring. Having a crew really helps. I never liked this sort of thing because they're too much chaos. There's thousands of sounds and none of it makes any sense. that's the difference between a bar and a concert or even a club. Sorority girls, so boring. Teaching myself piano and going fairly well. I may actually end up being able to read music. Helps with guitar too. Working on a painting project too. I haven't done one of these in many many a year now. It's on canvas. Since I've been in art school I've only worked ink on paper. But the scope of the projected begged the question. I need to relearn to draw too. See everything I've done in the last few years has been rather abstract and ultimately ended up in a digital form. Now the final form is the canvas. But it's like riding a bike or learning chords ion a guitar - once your muscles know how to play Cmaj they always can. it's really to make technique better. Oh, I think I may have gotten this job - yep yep - yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment