Friday, January 14, 2011

14 January 2011

Tired. Sore. Three hours of working out and two from yesterday. I have a method. I run a half a mile, stretch, run another half mile, lift, another half mile, stretch again, lift again, and finally (you guessed it) another half mile. We have an indoor track here. Love it. It feel good to know that even though I'm fairly out of shape and older than most everyone else at the gym I'm still faster than everyone there. Thanks cross country and track. Paint sketch tonight. Golden spiral composition in grey-scale - mainly black. This is my normal composition. I was looking to do something easy since I haven't done visual art in a while. Watercolour and gouache. Gouache is about the perfect paint medium. Tomorrow, after it dries, I'm going to go over it - in the opposite direction - in white. I'm also going to hear one of my favourite musicians - Bonobo - do a DJ set tomorrow night. Here's an example of his music. Hope there's some people in town who want to go. People are often so boring here and don't want to do anything unless it involves going to a dive bar. Le sigh. Time for bed (actually I'm going to practice scales for about an hour). Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment